Monday, September 20, 2010

Brunch Poster

I was asked to show the poster that I got in Stockholm. This is it. I tore the top left corner a bit and the tape damaged the side a bit, but it will be okay. This is going to look nice in our house. Whenever I see a nicely designed poster it makes me miss printmaking terribly.

2 comments:

  1. Cool poster, looks kinda like something you would do haha.

    oh and i changed the html to my blog, not sure if it automatically switches over or not,

    but if not, its thevuvobandit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hand drawn texture of the shirt is really nice. i often wish i had talent to do such things.

    http://www.thebungaloo.com/HOME.html

    this is one of my favorite printers who does work to that quality.

    kyle and i were originally going to go to this show in new orleans but it sold out before we could get tickets.
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/57106443/the-black-keys-gigposter-18x24

    ReplyDelete