Thursday, October 28, 2010

Animations

Last night we went to our first screening at the Film Festival. It was a great experience, we even got to vote for the audience award. I will now show you a few of the films we had the opportunity to view.

My personal favorite, I think Elizabeth's too, was "The Silence Beneath the Bark". It is a French film about these two lovely, underground creatures. I can not embed the video, however you can watch it in it's entirety here: "The Silence Beneath the Bark"




Another film I enjoyed (out of the five of us that were together, I was the only one) was "The Twin Girls of Sunset Street". I will not give away too much, but it is a little on the creepy side, with the kissing sisters, the eating of children, and burned carcasses. I am sorry to say that I could only find the trailer.


Another Favorite was "Old Fangs". It is extremely sad. The animation is beautiful in this one. Elise, I thought you would like this one.

And lastly, we have "Wilson Periera". Elizabeth was laughing extremely hard during this one, until the end, which was a bit of a downer (come to think of it, all of the films were a bit on the dark side). Once again all I have for you is the trailer, but you have the title so if it interest you enough you can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment