Thursday, July 8, 2010

graffiti




I have mentioned before that Uppsala is a relatively clean city. There isn't trash blowing about or slum neighborhoods, but one thing they have a lot of is graffiti. There is graffiti everywhere, it is of epidemic proportions. Kids spray paint everything. Buildings are an obvious target but I have saw trees and rocks get the treatment also. Peoples fences are not safe, road signs, electric boxes, you name it and it has has somebodies tag on it. Chase and Nick, you would be right at home here.


2 comments:

  1. I just got back from Aruba and it is very popular to graffiti rocks there as well. Interestingly, I didn't see much on buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris! Im back in the states! Im debriefing now in orlando but ill be home soon, ive caught up on yours and elizabeths blog. Sweden looks epic, im sure you guys are having a good time. And the graffiti is cool, i myself captured some graffiti on our train ride here in orlando. Ill send you/post some pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete